- About us
- Why Portugal
- Talk to us
1. Why is the Commission promoting building renovation?
2. What objectives has the Commission set for the Renovation Wave?
3. How will the Renovation Wave work?
4. How does the doubling of the renovation rate relate to the targets in the Climate Target Plan?
5. How much will the Renovation Wave cost and who will pay for it?
6. How will the flagship ‘Renovate’ in the Recovery and Resilience Facility help finance the renovation wave?
7. Will you just renovate homes, or also public buildings?
8. With so many local barriers to renovation, how can the Commission make an impact with EU-level policies?
9. What legislative proposals will the Commission adopt next year?
10. What is the New European Bauhaus?
Source: European Comission